Permission issues Ex2013 shared calendar with Ex2010 mailbox
2. Navigate to your Outlook Account Settings:
b. Outlook 2007: Click on Tools --> Account Settings.
3. Select your Exchange account, and then click Change.
4. Click More Settings, and then click the Connection tab.
5. Under Outlook Anywhere (Exchange over the Internet for 2007), select the Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP check box.
6. Click Exchange Proxy Settings.
7. Make sure the following settings are set:
a. Enter the URL to connect to proxy server for Exchange: https://mail.domain.com
b. On fast networks, connect using HTTP first,... is checked.
c. On slow networks, connect using HTTP First,... is checked
d. Proxy Authentication Settings is set to Basic Authentication.
8. Click OK to close each Outlook window.
9. Restart Outlook
10. If your are prompted for authentication, use the following:
a. username: domain\username
b. password: your password.