To restore your iPhone to working condition after performing device wipe in Outlook Web Access:
1. Delete the iPhone from the device list in Outlook Web Access
2. Download iTunes to a computer.
3. The iphone is now in "Recovery Mode" (apple icon remains in the screen)
My Iphone is Stuck in Recovery Mode I've tried every thing and is not working
4. Open iTunes
5. Connect iPhone to the computer running iTunes
6. Hold the sleep/wake button AND the home button for about 8 seconds until the screen goes off.
7. Let go of the sleep/wake button but keep holding the home button for another 3 seconds until the iTunes software recognizes the iPhone. Let go of the home button.
8. Follow instructions in iTunes to Recover.