Process Meeting Requests Automatically from a Exchange user Mailbox
Click on File-->Options
1. Navigate to Mail-->Tracking. Make sure there is a check mark in Automatically process meeting requests and responses to meeting requests and polls.
2. Navigate to Calendar-->Automatic accept or decline. From here you can select from the menu how you wish to automatically process meeting requests:
- Automatically accept meeting requests and remove canceled meetings
- Automatically decline meeting requests that conflict with an existing appointment or meeting
- Automatically decline recurring meeting requests