Configuring a new identity for Outlook 2011
1. Open the Microsoft Database Utility. The default location is in /Applications/Microsoft Office 2011/Office/. Tip: You can also open the Database Utility if you close Outlook, hold down the OPTION key, and then click the Outlook icon in the Dock.
2. Do one of the following:
1. Create a new identity: Click Add via the + button and type a name for the new identity.
2. Rename an identity: Double-click the identity, and then type a new name for the identity.
3. Delete an identity: Click the identity you wish to remove and click delete via the - button.
3. Switch the identity:
1. Click on the identity you wish to become active.
2. Click the gear button and choose 'Set as Default'.
4. Open Outlook:
1. If this is the first time you've opened Outlook 2011, you will be automatically prompted to add an account. If you have an account configured already, click on Tools --> Accounts from the menu bar. Click the + and add an Exchange… account.
2. In the Welcome to Outlook for Mac window, check Make Outlook the default application for e-mail, calendar, and contacts. Click on Add Account.
3. In the Add an Account window, click on Exchange Account.
4. In the Enter your Exchange account information, enter the following and click Add Account.
a. E-Mail Address
b. Select User Name and Password for the Method.
c. User name *include Domain\ in front of the user name.
e. Check configure automatically.
5. Exit out of the Accounts window.
Outlook 2011 is now configured and your email will start downloading momentarily.